Have you ever considered the cascade of events that affect an older person after a traumatic incident? This conference looks at precursors to incidents and consequences of trauma in older people. Includes:
- How to identify risks for trauma
- What are the ‘hot-spots’ for minimal trauma fracture?
- What is the fracture cascade?
- What types of head injuries result from falls?
- Which medicines cause risk and what can you do about it?
- How infections cause trauma
- How can you divert aggressive behaviour following a trauma?
- After the trauma - what next?
Attend this highly evaluated conference - book now!