Comment and User Engagement Policy
Ausmed encourages comments and reviews on blog articles, Video Learning Activities, and nursing resources to enable you to contribute and discuss our content.
Comments and reviews are moderated and Ausmed reserves the right to delete a contribution at any time if it is deemed to be offensive or inappropriate.
- Be on topic and related to the specific story/resource.
- Be concise and to the point.
- Add something to or stimulate the discussion: for instance, contributing new information or a contrasting point of view.
Comments will be deleted immediately for:
- Endorsing or advertising commercial products or services.
- Using abusive, provocative or offensive language and/or any other kind of antisocial behaviour.
- Breaking the law: for instance by defamation, incitement to violence or racial hatred.
- Impersonating someone other than yourself in the post and/or username.
- Intentionally misleading or making false statements.