Revised June 2017
Ausmed Education Comments Policy
Ausmed Education encourages and values interaction of learners through responses to the content of its blogs, lectures, Video Learning Activities and other online education resources
To enable engagement, a comments facility is provided for reviews and discussion amongst users and visitors to Ausmed Education.
Reviews and discussions are moderated and Ausmed Education reserves the right to remove any contribution at any time if it is deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, or endorses other commercial products or services.
Any review or discussion should:
- Be courteous and respectful of other people’s ideas and perspectives.
- Be on topic and related to the specific content or resource.
- Be easy to read, concise and to the point.
- Add to the topic or stimulate discussion: for instance, contributing new information or a contrasting point of view.
Comments that will be removed immediately include any containing (but are not limited to) the following:
- Endorsement or advertising of commercial products or services.
- Abusive, provocative or offensive language and/or any other kind of antisocial behaviour.
- Breaking the law: for instance by defamation, incitement to violence or racial hatred.
- Impersonating someone other than yourself in the post and/or username.
- Intentionally misleading or making false statements.