Aged Care Nursing: A Guide to Practice
Keith Hill,  Melissa Lindeman,  Keren Day,
Sue Forster,  Catherine Barrett,  Sandra Keppich-Arnold,
Hylton Menz,  Jacie-Lee Whitfield,  Letitia Quirk,
Linda Kilworth,  Rosalie Hudson,  Robyn Smith,
Susan Carmody,  Elizabeth Beattie,  Sue Templeton,
Robyn Dealtry,  Eddi Cohen,  Geoff Sussman,
- Aged care Nursing: A Guide to Practice is available as an ebook designed for the busy aged-care nurse.
- Written by clinicians for clinicians.
- Contributions from recognised expert authors from several countries ensuring generic international applicability.
- The focus of the chapter topics is on practicality rather than academic features.
- This book challenges nurses throughout the world to respond with the latest knowledge and the best clinical practice in aged care nursing.
- A definitive textbook on aged care nursing.