Change, Change and More Change: the Never-Ending Story
This chapter explores the concept of change. It shows how change can mean different things to different people and guides nurse managers on how to successfully lead their team through change.
- What is happening?
- Looking for leadership
- One model for all situations: managing change as a linear process
- Different strategies for different situations: the contingency approach
- A living systems view: another way of seeing
- The role of the change agent
- Why change processes may or may not succeed
- The change agent in action