Documenting Dementia Using Assessment Tools
- Focuses on the purpose of geriatric assessment tools
- Discusses the types of geriatric assessment tools
- Describes short cognitive tests for assessing mental health status
- Includes a variety of tests for behavioural and emotional assessment
This chapter explores the use of a variety of different geriatric assessment tools and discusses their purposes. It focuses particularly on assessment tools designed for emotional, mental and behavioural assessment.
- Geriatric Assessment Tools
- Why Use Them At All?
- Types Of Geriatric Assessment Tools
- Assessing And Documenting Mental Function
- Mental Health Status Tools
- Short Cognitive Tests
- Behavioural Assessment
- Assessing And Documenting Emotional Health
- In Summary
- Suggested Reading