This general nurses’ conference is an ideal way for you to update your knowledge about a range of nursing topics each year. Book your place at this year’s conference and:
- Keep up-to-date
- Network, share experiences and connect with like-minded colleagues
- Help meet your CPD requirements
- Enrich your professional practice and personal growth
- Improve health outcomes specific to your local community and much, much more…
Attending a conference requires planning and, often, the support of your organisation. See below and find out how you can gain support to attend this event.
Speakers for this event are still being confirmed
To Be Determined
Need for Program
Good patient care is directly related to the quality of the nursing care being provided. The healthcare environment is rapidly changing and all nurses are faced with the constant challenge of keeping their knowledge, skills and practice, up-to-date. As well, the amount of new knowledge available is increasing. To achieve the desired patient outcomes informed, safe and competent nursing practice is vital. In addition, continuing professional development is a professional regulatory requirement.
Purpose of Program
The purpose of this conference is to enable all nurses to remain up-to-date on a range of current professional and clinical practice topics.
Your learning outcomes
- Identify behaviours that cause illness in people in order to plan care to prevent health deterioration
- Interprofessional collaboration will be optimised with the intention of enhancing better patient outcomes
- Apply new knowledge about a range of conditions to provide holistic care
- Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice, recognised standards, and guidelines