Why do nurses live with stress despite knowing it is detrimental to physical and psychological health? Why do nurses expect, even anticipate stress despite solid evidence that chronic stress compromises health? Preventing and coping with emotional and physical hazards in nursing is essential for nurses to compassionately care for others.
An appreciation of Psychoneuroimmunology, which explains links between neurological, endocrine and immune systems, lays the foundation for enhanced stress management. This knowledge reveals how certain techniques are effective for relaxation. This unique and dynamic two day seminar provides an opportunity for all nurses to learn:
- Why is stress so detrimental to health?
- How are stress, inflammation and disease linked?
- What is the science of mind body health?
- How are the immune, endocrine and nervous systems connected?
- What are the known benefits of massage therapy and relaxation?
- How do evidenced-based relaxation techniques enhance healing and improve health?
- Realistic approaches to integrate massage therapy and relaxation into modern, daily life and nursing practice
- Opportunities to practice relaxation skills and much, much more…
Attend this seminar to gain practical, evidenced-based stress-reduction skills for yourself and your patients. Book now!